<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://longfortruth.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Long For Truth: <div id="ArticleTitle"> New Page!! The Word Video Tutorials<br /><sub><b> Steven Long 8/18/13 </b></sub></div>

Sunday, August 18, 2013

New Page!! The Word Video Tutorials
Steven Long 8/18/13


There's a new page here at Long for Truth. I've been bragging a lot about The Word Bible Software on my Facebook page. I've been using The Word since about March and I have to tell you, I think it is hands-down THE best free Bible software out there. So in order to help you discover the power of this program I've created some tutorial videos. Just look for the tab that says The Word Tutorial Videos and click it. At present there are only two, but I actually have a couple more coming as soon as I can get them uploaded. Hope you guys enjoy, and I hope that The Word will be as much of a blessing to you as it is for me. Thanks for dropping by.

Steven

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please read the blog rules in the 'About' section before posting your comment. Otherwise, your comment may be deleted without notification. Thanks.

The Truth Team

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home