<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://longfortruth.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Long For Truth: Stupid Tweets: Gloria Copeland

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Stupid Tweets: Gloria Copeland

I saw this tweet by Gloria Copeland and had to share it. First,I can assure you God is NOT speaking to Gloria Copeland. The reason is because she is a Word of Faith teacher. And since Word of Faith doctrine is false doctrine you can be sure that God is nowhere to be found in it. Second, the Holy Spirit doesn't work through someone who teaches false doctrine. Here is a quote by Gloria Copeland saying that Christians should control the weather:

“You know, you’re the – you’re supposed to control the weather. I mean, Ken’s the primary weatherman at our house, but when he’s not there I do it. And you can see what’s happening out there. It shows just like they have on – at the weather – like on the news. I mean, he’s got the computer that’s got the current weather on it and all that for flying. So sometimes I’ll hear something, I’ll hear the thunder start, and maybe he’ll still be asleep, and I’ll say, “Ken, you need to do something about this.” [Laughter]

And knowing that – but you are the one that has authority over the weather. One day Ken and Pat Boone, when we were at Hawaii at their house, and we were – they were setting outside, and there was a weather spout out over the ocean.

And that’s like a tornado, except it hits the water. And so they were sitting there and they just watched it, rebuked it, and it never did anything. One day, I was in the airplane, in the back, and my little brother was in the back with me, and Ken was up front flying. And we were not in the weather, because we don’t fly bad weather, but we could see the weather over here. And I looked out the window and that tornado came down just like this, down toward the ground. And Ken said, “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. You get back up there!”

So this is how I learned how to talk to tornados. I saw this. And that tornado went [makes repeated whooping noise], even while I was watching. And my little brother was not a devout Christian at that time, and that was really good for him to see.

So you’re the weatherman. You get out there-or the weatherwoman, whichever it is, and you talk to that thing, and you tell it, “You’re not coming here. I command you to dissipate! And you get back up there in Jesus’ name!” Glory to God. That-I won’t charge you extra.”

This is just a sample of how goofy these Word of Faith people are! Here is the supporting video. Watch at about the 4:55 mark. Just click on the word "sample" and that will take you to the site where you can watch the video. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please read the blog rules in the 'About' section before posting your comment. Otherwise, your comment may be deleted without notification. Thanks.

The Truth Team

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home